Rick is having difficulty getting to Manila still. He’s had a series of flight delays and mechanical delays slowing him down. He’s been re-routed to Seoul (instead of Nagoya, Japan) and will go to Manila from there. We’re unsure if he’ll make the rebooked connecting flight to Cebu at the moment, but we believe based on his latest Facebook post that he is in the air now. Please keep praying for him to be expedited out to the Philippines without further delays.
Ian has safely made it to Manila and is awaiting Rick’s arrival. Here’s his first video journal from the trip:
We’ll post more as we know more.